Site Navigation Check-up
Website Check-up Solutions
Whether you feel that your website needs major surgery or a minor facelift, it is useful to get an impartial expert's opinion to get the most out of your investment, and avoid costly mistakes.
Jack Marketing Solutions have devised a cost-effective check-up for your website, where we examine your site in ten critical areas, and provide you with a report on how you can improve it with a tweek, or in the next redesign. If you then choose Jack Marketing Solutions to help you improve your website, we'll credit your evaluation fee towards developing it.
Our experts will personally look at your website and weigh its performance in ten critical areas - this section 5:
Site Navigation Aspects
- Does the entry page have effective site navigation (i.e. menu, index, limited options)?
- Is the site navigation between primary to secondary levels efficient (i.e. menus, returns)?
- Is the site navigation within pages effective (i.e. overviews, lists, headings, anchors, return to top)?
- Are helpful information retrieval tools (i.e. sitemap, index, search engine) provided?
- Is the site navigation appropriate for the audience?
See other criteria - please click here.
Jack Marketing Solutions can undertake this work for you, helping you define your requirements and develop a brief. For more information contact us now to find out how we can help release the potential of your site navigation.