Website Check-up Solutions
Whether you feel that your website needs major surgery or a minor facelift, it is useful to get an impartial expert's opinion to get the most out of your investment, and avoid costly mistakes.
Jack Marketing Solutions have devised a cost-effective check-up for your website, where we examine your site in eight critical areas, and provide you with a report on how you can improve it with a tweek, or in the next redesign. If you then choose Jack Marketing Solutions to help you improve your website, we'll credit your evaluation fee towards developing it.
Our experts will personally look at your website and weigh its performance in eight critical areas:
- About your website (i.e. name, mission, history, virtual tour, hello from the webmaster, overview)
- Award information (i.e. organisation, websites), if applicable
- Background information (i.e. about, mission, philosophy, history, related links)
- Contact information (i.e. webmaster, email contact, company address and phone number, officials, staff)
- Current events (i.e. employment, volunteers, news, events)
- Directories, guides, link lists (i.e. pathfinders)
- Educational materials (i.e. tutorials, courses, activities, training, quizzes)
- Feedback opportunities (i.e. suggestion form, guestbook, surveys)
- Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ (i.e. questions & answers, hours, operational questions)
- Interaction opportunities (i.e. email, registrations, discussion groups, expert help, polls, learning tools)
- Live resources, if appropriate (i.e. streaming audio, video, chat, webcam, reference assistance)
- Local information (i.e. maps, weather, times, events)
- Multimedia, if appropriate (i.e. streaming audio/video, podcasts, videocasts)
- Policies and procedures (i.e. rules, guidelines, checkout procedures, renewals, disclaimers)
- Programmes/Activities/Opportunities (i.e. presentations, trade shows, articles, etc.)
- Promotional materials (i.e. special events and awards, activities)
- Publishing and sharing (i.e. articles, projects, presentations)
- Research and benchmarking data (i.e. rankings, test scores, survey results, annual reports)
- Schedule/Planner/Calendar, as appropriate (i.e. times, dates, schedules, events, activities)
- Special projects & productions (e.g. case studies)
- Testimonials (i.e. customers, patrons, awards, praise)
- Virtual Reference (i.e. ask an expert, email help, discussions, chats)
See other criteria - please click here.
Jack Marketing Solutions can undertake this work for you, helping you define your requirements and develop a brief. For more information contact us now to find out how we can help release your web enhancement potential.