Accessibility Audit Solutions
Jack Marketing Solutions are please to be able to provide services that assesses your website accessibility.
The Disability Discrimination Act came fully into force in December 2004, and along with building access, websites should also be accessible to all. Although the name of the legislation has since changed to the Equality Act, the rules have not. The BSI's BS 8878 covers the guidance for accessibility procatices.
The key audit areas are:
- Website accessibility
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Consistency and Appearance
- Data and Information Management
We audit to the WAI standards, providing you with an 'A', 'AA' or 'AAA' rating for your website, and an indication of what is required to raise yourself to the next level. For more information, please visit our dedicated site.
Website Accessibility Audits - Key Benefits
- Market differentiation, increased customer trust and visible competitive advantage, through independently certified and approved website
- Globally recognised website Standard Compliant, which adheres to the WAI categories
- Confidential website report, which highlights all areas for improvement (for example - broken links and compliance with accessibility standards) and recommended best practice for website design and maintenance
- Global recognition through supported marketing and PR campaigns
Jack Marketing Solutions can undertake this work for you, helping you define your requirements and develop a brief. To find out more about the accessibility audit services we can offer, contact us now to find out how we can help release your potential.
To download our Website accessibility brochure, please click on the logo (PDF, 284KB).
Glossary: Campaign, Competitive Advantage, Disability Discrimination Act, Public Relations, Web Accessibility Initiative, Web Designs, Websites.